Reason to Give
- You are supporting the only all-girls choir in Calgary, featuring five levels of extraordinary young girls ages four to twenty four, to perform live along with special appearances of talented guest artists.
- Your support provides a community of like-minded young women and girls, who are passionate about creating beautiful music, the opportunity to achieve a standard that is world-class.
- Your donation allows the CGC to continue to perform in the community, across the country and abroad.
- You will receive a tax receipt for your full donation.
- You can receive some fantastic benefits at our different sponsorship levels. See below for a listing of our donor levels and benefits.
Friends of the CGC
Prelude Sponsor (Under $500)
- You will receive a tax receipt for your full donation
- You will receive business/name listing on our website
Duet Sponsor ($500-$999)
- All Prelude Benefits
- CGC gift (water bottle)
Chamber Sponsor ($1,000-$4,999)
- All Duet Benefits
- Two (2) tickets to Festive or Celebrate Concert
Encore Sponsor ($5,000-$9,999)
- All Chamber Benefits
- Logo on website
- Logo on marketing collateral
Podium Sponsor ($10,000-$24,999)
- All Encore Benefits
- CGC gift (Travel Mug)
- Four (4) Tickets to Festive
- Four (4) Tickets to Celebrate
Maestra Sponsor ($25,000 plus)
- All Podium Benefits
- Four (4) Tickets to Event/Gala
The Calgary Girls Choir is a not for profit organization that relies on ticket sales, government grants and generous contributions from corporations and individuals to deliver its programs. Chorister fees cover less than half of the operating costs of the choir.
Through its unparalleled musical instruction, performance and touring opportunities, the Choir provides enormous benefits to not only our choristers, but to the cultural lives of the community at large.
It is only through the generous support of people like you that we can continue to provide this level of musical enrichment.
Gifts of over $25 will receive an official tax receipt for income tax purposes and will be
recognized in concert programs and on the website throughout the year.
Charitable Registration No. 88566 5158 RR0001